Friday, August 6, 2010

PLay List 08-06-2010

I don't know why, but I have been continuously mis-recording today's date on everything I need to date, it's been the 3rd, the 11th and the 9th. It makes no sense to me that I can't do this.

Maybe it's that I keep going to sleep around 7am every day now...

Human League - Being Boiled - Mutant Pop 78/79 - Fast Product
Third Door From The Left - Endorphin - Face The Firing Squad - Vinyl On Demand
Cabaret Voltaire - Safety Zone - Dream Ticket 12" - Some Bizarre
Niao - 5 - Clenched Fist - Sailing Records
Z'ev - Meg O' Lith - Schonste Muziek - Dossier
Mystified - 11 - A Tribute to FORBIDDEN PLANET - Roil Noise
Chris and Cosey - Impulse - Bustin' Out 1982 - Year Zero
Faculty - Side B - Sick Day CS
Diagram A - Human Tissue Press - self-titled LP - Open Mouth
Justice Yeldham Warsaw Soundcheck 151005 Cicatrix - Sweat Lung
Aerosol Constellations - Tab Cabby - Split 12" w/ Born Without Bones - Isolated Now Waves
Fossils From The Sun - 1 and 2 - Mix Tape - Ghetto Naturalist Series
Art of Noise - Moments in Love - Art Of Noise - Island
Seppuku - Emanuelle - Culver/Seppuku Split - At War With False Noise

No comments:

Post a Comment