Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Playlist for 09-10-10

Pre-recorded episode, so I'm posting this in advance. As I mentioned in last week's post, I'm playing a show with Crank Sturgeon this evening, so I can't be on live.

Actually, there are going to be a lot of pre-recorded shows this semester as one of my classes has me taking trips to NYC almost every other week.

But that doens't mean I'm not planning tons of live in-studio performances for the fall. Kepp yr eyes peeled for Hornworm, Cruudeuces, Faculty Astral Plane Junkies and more in the upcoming weeks!

Onto the track listings:

Kraftwerk - Beethoven-Walter Carlos Into - Tokyo 1981
Clair Obscure - Pessimiste Combattif - Play
The Hanatarashi - I Like slave - I'm With Stupid
Bastard Noise+Defektro - Mechanical Skull - Metal and Bone Servitude
Diagram A - Pure Guts 1 - Limited Guts
Stephen P Mecgreevy - Slow Falling Alberta Whistlers - Electric Enigma
Sickness Of Snakes (AKA Coil) - The Pope Held Upside Down - Nightmare Culture EP
Satan Alfa Beel Atem - Clock A Dark Blue - Delicior Ribbon Pink Beel (Music Of Death)
Musica Elettronica Viva - Space Craft - Live Improvised Music (Split LP w. AMM)
Bernard Sjazner - Adab - Visions Of Dune
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Insomnia - Techno Bible (Disc One: Early)
Nurse With Wound - Requital For Lady Day - Images/Zero Mix
Human Skab - Mining The Radiation - Thunder Hips and Saddle Bags
Otomo Yoshide - Theme From Canary - Guitar Solo
Otomo Yoshide - Rig - Guitar Solo
Gate - More than Orphans - Lounge
Merzbow - B Side - Microkosmos Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment